Sunday, August 07, 2005

 

Welcome

Welcome to my Vegetarian Cooking Blog. here you will find recipes, ideas, and discussions on eating and dieting, as well as tons of pictures of my food!

A Little about me! I attended the Natural Gourment Cooking School in NYC.

www.naturalgourmetschool.com

From there I started as a private chef for clients in around the NYC area! After moving to Los Angeles around 7 years ago, I continued that career, ending up cooking for some of the Worlds biggest Rock and TV Icons, Movie and Sport Stars, You Name it. But now I have the ability to give so many more the access to eating right, and even better for you-for Free! :-) SO check out the site as it grows, come back as more and more recipes (with pictures) are added. thanks and Bon Apetit

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?